martes, 7 de agosto de 2007

Unit 13 Prepositions of place




Juan: Good afternoon lady, My name is Juan. I'm a tourist and, I don't know this city. I don't like to know if you could tell me some addresses.
Brenda: Well, nice to meet you Juan. Let me see what. I can do for you.
Juan: It's very kind of you to help me. I want to know where the Post Office, the City Bank and the coffee shop are?
Brenda: The City Bank is on main street between the first and second avenue, next to the department store.
Juan: Ok, I understond.
Brenda: The Post Office is on the corner of second street and center avenue, next to Doctor's hospital.
Juan: Ok.
Brenda: Als' Coffe Shop is on second avenue, in back of the Regency Movie Theater.







1) You're at the Empire State Building. You're going to Rockefeller Center.
a) How could, I get to Rockefeller Center?
b) Walk up fith avenue 42nd street, turn left at 42nd street. Go for a block to sixth avenue. Turn right. Walk up sixth avenue for six blocks. Rockefeller Center.
2) You're at Rockefeller Center. You're going to the New York Public Library.
a) How can I get to the New York Public Library?
b) Go down sixth avenue for six blocks. Turn right at 42nd street. It's on your right.
3) You're at St. Pattrick's Cathedral. You're going to the Empire State Building.
a) How could I get to the Empire State Building.
b) Walk dow fith avenue for fourteen blocks. It's on the right.
























No hay comentarios: